Skip to main content


Hi all ...
I am just posting this poem so beautifully penned by my boss/ trainer and a great inspirer .. Mr.Ravi Shivram .. with his permission

It is amazing to see such a poetic genius ..
He is a great soul .. evolved and evolving ...

The usual things which we use .. ie the PC .. he has used his most perfect thoughts to correlate the life and PC!!
here it is for a wonderful read!!!


Life@desktop



Intention Spring cleaning, took all the old FILES from the attic above
After lot of SERCH in my PROPERTIES

I was now OPENING and EXPLORING
And there was something really for SHARING

I went to this PATH, COOKIES of life,
Can I UNDO or MOVE what is fated?

The almighty has SET all the DOCS
And HE knows the best to VIEW the STATUS

All I could do now was to chew my THUMBNAILES
Tried my best to look REFRESHED

Yes, like LINKS people come and go
All we can do is smile, giggle, or just GOOGLE say YAHOO

Can you or me CUSTOMIZE life?
When doors are shut and WINDOWS open

Mind is directionless and wonder with DISCONNECT galore
And few try HARD to SYNCHORNIZE dreams.

Temples and prayers are SUPPORT CENTRES
And implicit faith love surrender will HELP

My confessions are in MY DOCUMENT
But then HE is the ADMINISTRATER of ALL

Our thoughts are the cosmic CONTACTS
Some one, some how, some where become ALL USERS

But I still thank the Lord in my prayer INBOX
I still have one FAVOURITE

This is my SHARED time- document
I gave my heart to her as I liked her OUTLOOK of life

She is a person with lot of DRIVE
Made me wonder in REAL ARCADE

I am looking at the WALL papers and GALLERY
CLIPARTS and FILLED COLOUR

She did AUTOSHPAE my mind
And made me write and rewrite in Black Chancery

I admired her in the PHOTOALBUM
Kept in heart’s LIBRARY and GALLERY

Her thoughts drive me mad at HOME and at NEW OFFICE
My mind always SERCHING –EXPLORING

I remember her bewitching smile when I SHARED MUSIC
And we SHARED PICTURES of fun joy and happiness.

It still hurts and echoes what she said WORD by WORD
Get lost mate- you are like a VIRUS

Today a nice sunny morning it is all REAL
Not in doubt.. Surely not GAMING

I send her thru my neighbor little boy my MESSENGER
After a CHAT he agreed to hand of a flower and this poem

Time passed clock ticked away and there was THE SHOW and HIDE
The he whispered in my ear….. She threw them in the RECYCLE BIN

With wet eyes and tears I looked at my DESKTOP
And with blurred eyes I read….. LG…Life’s good. STILL GOOD!!


(c)Ravi Shivram


Hope you liked it as i did
Do drop in your comments
Adios
Meenu
11 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 307: Happy Chingam !

Today is Chingam 1 (to be read as onnu). It is the new month according to the lunisolar calendar. This month is also called as Avani and Shravana. So, why is this month special?  This month marks the beginning of the festival season back home and the it is fun to have small celebrations through the months until  mid- December. It is also the month of Onam (Harvest festival in Kerala).

The first festival we have this month is the 'sacred thread' changing ceremony for men/boys who wear that. This is followed by usually the birthday of little Krishna and then the elephant-head god, Ganesha. Then comes Onam followed by the beautiful month of Navaratri or Durga Pooja. So, the big set of festival season is here and here is a wish to all of you on Chingam 1. Wishing you all blessed and excellent months ahead. Have fun!

Day 315 : What's on your bucket list?

Bucket List. A term that has become popular much after the famous movie with the same title in 2007. The term would have probably taken after the euphemism 'kick the bucket', which was again popularized in the movie, 'It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world'. The 2007 movie was a massive hit and how would it be not? It had Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman in the lead. The term was meant to have a list of things you wish you can do before you leave this world.

It is like a goal list that can evolve as you grow and change perspectives in life. I used to have a wish list that worked as a to-do list mostly like a work list for short-term goals. However, off late, I have decided to make one and keep it as an ever evolving list.

The first one on my list as of now (that was from the past too) is to get my biggest degree in life. Hopefully I will tick that one off my list soon.

Do share your thoughts on your list and how do you plan on getting it all checked out.

Love,
M

Day 57: Manjadikuru (The Little Red Seeds)

Do you guys know about Manjadikuru ? They are the little red seeds. For anyone who is from God's own country or is familiar with Kerala wouldn't have missed this. There is something special about holding them, playing with these seeds. Usually, most homes will have a small 'uruli' or a bowl filled with these beautiful and shiny red seeds. In most Krishna temples in Kerala, you will come across a small 'uruli' with Manjadikuru. People believe that it is lucky to take these seeds with both hands and just play with them when you visit a temple. Some even leave a couple of coins as they do this.  In Guruvayoor (my favorite place), you can see a big 'uruli' with manjadi. 

So, why and how did this become prevalent ? It goes back to a story from the past. Many years ago, there lived a poor lady in northern Kerala. She was an ardent devotee of Lord Guruvayoorappan (Krishna) and always wanted to visit Guruvayoor.  She could not afford to buy any offering (nived…