Skip to main content
HaPpY tEaChEr'S dAy.....




Dear teacher ,


Thanks .
I want to thank you for all what you have done for me .
to thank you for all what you have made me ,
Words what i pen now is all your blessing ,
your inspiration.
This goes out to you , where ever you are in any corner of the world !
I love you for what you are .....
i love the way you have moulded me as if i were your own treasured treasure !
Oh dear teacher i wish to the Almighty Lord that He blesses you with the best of everything always. May you be the best teacher always . May you teach the best ..most important make everyone to dream.....dream high achieving great heights ..

I know it must have been difficult for you to manage people like me in class , but i thank you most sincerely for having tolerated me and others for all what we did and been a person whom we look up to .

A Teacher's day just doesnt mean a day for me to wish people like you but then it is a day that i can specially take time to tell that you are still in my heart..
It is years past since you taught me . but even now you are in my heart .. my memories carry those special moments when i have been taught, pampered , reprimanded and yet encouraged and inspired by you !

With lots of love and respect ,
Your student ......forever ......
A sincere ,well wisher student !



Teacher's Day , September 5th , every year is celebrated showering love and respect for the guardian angels of world of knowledge who spread the goodness and richness of knowledge and love in world .

Student community is blessed to have been able to be in the guidance of some vbery special teachers , trainers and mentors who have been playing a big part of moulding them for the betterment of themselves and in turn the society.

I take this opportunity to thank every single teacher who have been instrumental in my present being - that is my present self. I thank specially those special favourite ones who have been very very very great , sincere and have defined what teaching is ...

Some are those who have just been a teacher for an hour or so .. but yet have left the mark ..
I have been to many schools and hence in both ways have been benefited and also found it to be disadvantageous .My changing schools made me learn under many a different teachers and hence meet new people. I have also lost the constant rapport that i could have had with a teacher had i been with the same school.

Though i want to thank every other person whom i feel has been able to create an impact in me i want to be specific with a few names.
First and foremost it s my mom ,Mrs.Uma who have been the 1st teacher .. well frankly she is avery strict lady when it comes to the way of teaching.. sound of a strict shrill teacher and very impatient :D yet lovely .. Btw she had started her career as a teacher .. though she didnt pursue for long ..

Then most BEST teacher i have seen is my father , an extraordinary person with the bestest talents and the maximum patience and most humble ....He is amongst the best teachers who have not just been my teacher but have been in to training field for banking and finance .

Then amongst my school teachers one lady of the 5th std remains so so memorable in my heart is Mrs. Bharathi who have been my English teacher at Chinmaya , TVM.she left teh school for Mumbai (If she is reading this in any part of the earth i want to thank her and wish her all the very best )

I also want to thank Mrs.Mridula , a science teacher who was also in that school in 5th . I am not sure if she remembers me for i was just there for a year .

I then want to thank Mrs.Souda Pradeep who is a special person as she looks with her sweet smile . She was never my teacher for she taught slightly higher classes but i remember her and i have been always wanting to train under her .. unfortunately i left ... the school .. thanks to the internet i have been to relocate her now and i just wanted to say her if any chance comes i want to meet her and be in her company at least for a day .

Then it is Mrs. Radhika , who have been my chemistry , physics and Mrs. Jyothi hindi teacher in 7th (chem /phy) and 8th ( hindi teacher in both years).They have been just wonderful . Thanks teachers for the best of what you have made me .

I want to thank my very special teacher in the 9-12th period . Ms. Swarnalatha , a teacher whom i still have contact . She is a special teacher .Mrs.Hema , Gandhimathi , Meera and Mr.Bhoominathan , Mrs.Arokia thilaga , Mrs.Uma Parvathi.They have been just wonderful .

I want to thank my college teachers Mrs.Jayarani ,(head of the department) , Mrs.Mekala and Ms.Durga who have been very special teachers. The other department lecturers like Mrs.Shanthi and Sathya madam are in my memories always.. for ever..

I also want to thank my teachers at my pg college want to mention Prof.Ramaswamy sir in particular who has been a gem of a man . Also want to thank my guide Mrs.Angelin Michale..
I also want to thank the rest of them my HOD Mrs.Shanthi Nachiappan for having been a very different prof having given us many inputs! ,and other faculties like Shanthi mam (lovely madam, soft and sweet) and Revathy madam and others for what best they have done for me and my set .

Then in my work i want to thank one person who was a kind of mentor in my part time project from Times of India , Mr.Shyam .

I also thank my earlier boss from my present office who have been able to tap most from me , nd my present boss who also s training me to be a better person professionaly .

A very special mention to my trainer who is a man of great resource and words .. who paints the best with words.He also is instrumental in teaching me what is the way one can develop and widen the horizons of knowledge.


Thanks ... to all of them ..
my best wishes to all of them for all best to shower on them forever ..

shabba khayar !!
7 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 307: Happy Chingam !

Today is Chingam 1 (to be read as onnu). It is the new month according to the lunisolar calendar. This month is also called as Avani and Shravana. So, why is this month special?  This month marks the beginning of the festival season back home and the it is fun to have small celebrations through the months until  mid- December. It is also the month of Onam (Harvest festival in Kerala).

The first festival we have this month is the 'sacred thread' changing ceremony for men/boys who wear that. This is followed by usually the birthday of little Krishna and then the elephant-head god, Ganesha. Then comes Onam followed by the beautiful month of Navaratri or Durga Pooja. So, the big set of festival season is here and here is a wish to all of you on Chingam 1. Wishing you all blessed and excellent months ahead. Have fun!

Day 57: Manjadikuru (The Little Red Seeds)

Do you guys know about Manjadikuru ? They are the little red seeds. For anyone who is from God's own country or is familiar with Kerala wouldn't have missed this. There is something special about holding them, playing with these seeds. Usually, most homes will have a small 'uruli' or a bowl filled with these beautiful and shiny red seeds. In most Krishna temples in Kerala, you will come across a small 'uruli' with Manjadikuru. People believe that it is lucky to take these seeds with both hands and just play with them when you visit a temple. Some even leave a couple of coins as they do this.  In Guruvayoor (my favorite place), you can see a big 'uruli' with manjadi. 

So, why and how did this become prevalent ? It goes back to a story from the past. Many years ago, there lived a poor lady in northern Kerala. She was an ardent devotee of Lord Guruvayoorappan (Krishna) and always wanted to visit Guruvayoor.  She could not afford to buy any offering (nived…

Day 315 : What's on your bucket list?

Bucket List. A term that has become popular much after the famous movie with the same title in 2007. The term would have probably taken after the euphemism 'kick the bucket', which was again popularized in the movie, 'It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world'. The 2007 movie was a massive hit and how would it be not? It had Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman in the lead. The term was meant to have a list of things you wish you can do before you leave this world.

It is like a goal list that can evolve as you grow and change perspectives in life. I used to have a wish list that worked as a to-do list mostly like a work list for short-term goals. However, off late, I have decided to make one and keep it as an ever evolving list.

The first one on my list as of now (that was from the past too) is to get my biggest degree in life. Hopefully I will tick that one off my list soon.

Do share your thoughts on your list and how do you plan on getting it all checked out.

Love,
M