Skip to main content
Are we searching for an answer to stay alive ?
Are we looking for a reason to be kind ???






Pray for me brother ....

Pray for me brother
Pray for me brother
Pray for me sister
Are you searchin’….
Pray for me brother

Lookin’ for the answers To all the questions In my life
Will I be alone Will you be there By my side
Is it something he said Is it something he did
I wonder why He is searchin’ For the answers
To stay alive

Could you ever listen Could you ever care
To speak your mind
Only for a minute For only one moment
In time

The joy is around us But show me the love
That we must find
Are you searchin’ For a reason to be kind, to be kind…
He said… Pray for me brother

Pray for me brother Pray for me sister
Pray for me brother Say
what you wanna say now
But keep your hearts open
Be what you wanna be now
Let’s heal the confusion
Pray for me brother

Don’t let me take When you don’t wanna give
Don’t be afraid Just let me live
Don’t let me take When you don’t wanna give
Don’t be afraid Say what you wanna say now
But keep your hearts open

Be what you wanna be now Let’s heal the confusion
Pray for me brother Pray for me brother
I’m ashamed ah, brother be dying of poverty
when he down on his knees its only then he prays
And it’s a shame ah, brother be dying of ignorance
cos the world is a trip and everybody’s a hypocrite
Need to stop ah , taking a look at the other
I’m not ashamed of poverty
need to be making his life better
So think about it, think about it once more
cos life is a blessing and it’s not justa show, ah
Round and round the world is spinning around

We need to be singing a prayer, we need to be singing it now
Round and round the world is turning around
We need to be singing a prayer, we need to be singing it now
Need to be feeling the power, need to be feeling the faith
We need to coming together just to win this race

Need to be feeling the power, need to be feeling the faith
We need to coming together just to win this race (twice)
Are you searching for a reason to be kind ?


This is the new album of our great Music Mughal .. ARR .. Well This is the one that i listen 24X7 ... :) these days..
A beautiful renderation by ARR as usual at his best .. a real song that stirs the soul .. The best thing about this is the theme of the song .
A line that really touched my soul .. ARE WE SEARCHING FOR A REASON TO BE KIND ???
How true .
People across the globe do not get a morsel of food to be alive .. Where as the rest or another part have too much that goes to the dust bins.
The bitter part of the life is that people tend to forget the good things that others have done , the good things they have and only think of the moment of disappointment and we feel bad and sad .. Well man has so much with him and God created man with a idea that we spread love and hope for others . None of us can be alone in life . We are always benefitted atleast one individual .
Yes , We are all an individual who is coming down to Earth , with some purpose .. We never are born for a selfish reason.We are born for being with others , for others . It is not life if you were to live all alone , though lonliness is a special feeling .. it is no use just living for oneself ?
When God created He send each one of us through someone and from that moment we are indebted to that person who brought us here .Those people were also born on this world to become a source for your arrival .aint it ?
Yes that is life !

It is now a time when man forgets the past and lives life so different .. We need to work for the betterment of people .

Sometimes it is beyond our power to work for certain cause .. though i do not mean that exactly as i have worded there is some truth in that . Even then we can always work for love and peace.

Words are the best things that can heal hearts , broken hearts and crying soul .A word of kindness , an act of love , a magic of touch can work wonders . We need not sympathise people who are downtrodden economically and physically or in terms of other conditions physically .We have to empower them .

There are many means.The above song that has been rendered and composed by A.R.Rahman is for the means of spiritual healing .
So how does a prayer help ?
To answer this we need to understand that prayer is the communion with the self and the self is where we have GOD !



It is the awakening of the God .. or the Good within . It is evolving consciously within . We pray for everybody in the world then think each one of us praying for the other it is the way we can heal our soul that is withered .
I love this song for the very reason that it aims at telling people shower kindness and instill faith in minds and hearts who need to satisfy their thirst .. both natural spiritual ... and also lending helping hand to those in need.

Share and care ...
Spread love and hope and
pray for the betterment of people .. for life is boring when you only think about yourself :)

Adios !
15 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 307: Happy Chingam !

Today is Chingam 1 (to be read as onnu). It is the new month according to the lunisolar calendar. This month is also called as Avani and Shravana. So, why is this month special?  This month marks the beginning of the festival season back home and the it is fun to have small celebrations through the months until  mid- December. It is also the month of Onam (Harvest festival in Kerala).

The first festival we have this month is the 'sacred thread' changing ceremony for men/boys who wear that. This is followed by usually the birthday of little Krishna and then the elephant-head god, Ganesha. Then comes Onam followed by the beautiful month of Navaratri or Durga Pooja. So, the big set of festival season is here and here is a wish to all of you on Chingam 1. Wishing you all blessed and excellent months ahead. Have fun!

Day 306: Most beautiful things in this world

"What are the most beautiful things in this world?", asked a little child.
"Ah! well, the list is long, really very long." , said I,  Do you have the patience to listen and hold on? "Yes, I do", said she.  I smiled,  "I will first tell you all that I have been told,  and then will narrate all that I uphold."

Listen, oh, little girl,  I was told it was in places to go by a long way,  Like the light blue shores in the Caribbean isles,  and the beautiful Icelandic summer nights.  It was also in the streets of Tokyo,  and the serene charm of Canadian winter snow.  Some said it was the street food in Bangkok,  and yet others claimed that it was the chaat masalas of India.  The haute couture in Milan fashion show,  or for a few, the royal palaces of big Europe.  I was confused just like you, for,
all these are places afar very distant from my present home .
But what if I wanted to enjoy a few beautiful things,
should I go this far or are they just wi…

Day 315 : What's on your bucket list?

Bucket List. A term that has become popular much after the famous movie with the same title in 2007. The term would have probably taken after the euphemism 'kick the bucket', which was again popularized in the movie, 'It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world'. The 2007 movie was a massive hit and how would it be not? It had Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman in the lead. The term was meant to have a list of things you wish you can do before you leave this world.

It is like a goal list that can evolve as you grow and change perspectives in life. I used to have a wish list that worked as a to-do list mostly like a work list for short-term goals. However, off late, I have decided to make one and keep it as an ever evolving list.

The first one on my list as of now (that was from the past too) is to get my biggest degree in life. Hopefully I will tick that one off my list soon.

Do share your thoughts on your list and how do you plan on getting it all checked out.

Love,
M